Friday, February 01, 2008

Great Time!!!

I was surprised whenI looked at the date of the last blog. January 12....WOW! We are enjoying the nice weather here and the herbs Dr. Gwo gave me seem to be working as my queasyness is gone or almost gone most of the time. One of the reasons that we have not written in a while is that we have been having problems with our computer. Yesterday we took it to an authorized Dell service center on the island and after a lot of testing he determined that the motherboard is shot. He cannot fix it as we do not have an international guarantee but he did call Dell, explained the problem and I have a case number so that when I go home I can call Dell and get it taken care of in a day ot two.

We have been diving about two dives a day and the last dive we made at Margate Bay, we had a pod of Dolphins swim by us. Verycool. We are going to go back there and look for them again..Last year at Margate Bay we saw the Dolphins twice and at about the same time.

We have been attending theSmall Group that we started last year and it is going well. Last week there were 17 there. Wonderful!!!. We signed up at Chat n Browse for computer time so we should be able to do a better job of keeping up with what is going on . Thanks for all your prayers....I'm sure it's the reason that I am still here.

JOE

No comments: