Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wonderful Days

The days in Bonaire are almost all alike. Sunny with some white fluffy clouds. We do get a little rain but with a constant 15 mph wind it blows over very quickly. Temps are mostly in the 82 - 84 range. Just delightfuil weather. Sooooo much better than what I have been seeing in Chicago....I think last week they got 10" of snow....yuk!

We have managed to train Lucky not to bark any more when we leave. We think he was suffering from seperation anxiety. He does just fine now.

I have not felt as well for the last week. My stomach is back toi being queasy and I have slight pain on and off. The problem, of course, is that any paion that I have causes me a great deal of mental stress. The pain of and by itself is pretty much a nothing.

We are diving quite a bit, mostly with our good friends Bob and Diane who we met down here three or four years ago. They also come down for about three months and are great to be with. People who own another unit at Buddy Dive came in yesterday and we have not seen them in a year. He told me in his broken english that he has been peraying for me daily. I broke into tears when he said that. People are so great. My heart just melts when people tell me that.

I go back to Chicago on the 19th for three treatments and then fly back to Bonaire. I hope they take away this pain. To all of you who atre praying for me thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Joe

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Every night dad.. you and heidi and traci's pastor Cal and Michelle (my neighbors sister) and welll.. I have a few other things on my list too. but I never forget you
Cas