Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stent scheduled for Monday at @ P.M.

Talked to Joe last night and he is scheduled for a stent to be placed in his bile duct on Monday at 2 P.M. at Northwest Memorial hospital by Dr. Parsons. He has done 1000 of them and rarely has to do an external bag. So keep praying that all goes smoothly. Cassie will take him and stay overnight with him Monday night.
Charles, Joe still has the same cell phone but the home phone is not turned on. If he is sleeping he doesn't have the cell near him THe number is 630 561 6289 - same as always. It is hard for me to be away from him now but he wants me to stay here - I think so he is sure to come back. Anyway his cold is better and he is keeping busy seeing friends and reaching out to other people who have problems at home. He is really a trooper about this and we feel God's grace every day. I am not doing much except diving and eating and sleeping. Lucky is a great companion for me. He had a little surgery to remove a cyst under his eye but is back to his old perky self. Lucky is our little Maltese for those of you that aren't up to date. Thanks for all your prayers and concern. I will write after the procedure to let you know. It may not be til Tuesday because my internet place closes before I will have the results. God bless Mary Anne

No comments: