Tuesday, June 05, 2007

June 5th, 2007 Tuesday

Well, I just dropped Joe off at treatment for the day. He had a pretty rough weekend after his ablation with fever, chills, shoulder as well as liver pain. The shoulder pain has dissipated and his temp is normal now, but the liver pain persists and is expected after the ablation. It is mostly controlled by Vicodin but he is not eating hardly anything and has dropped 10 pounds in the last week. I hope this will turn around when he feels better. Thanks for your prayers and I will update again at the end of the week with hopefully more upbeat news. God Bless Mary Anne

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Joe and Mary Anne-
Just wanted you to know you are both on my mind alot and in my prayers. Hey Joe - I WILL send you the DVD of my Africa pics..I think I finally figured out how to do it:-)
I am so sorry to hear about Jake, I loved seeing him every year. I had put my dog down last fall, I just got a new one last month, I was not ready any sooner than that. Much love- Megan