Saturday, September 29, 2007

Home

This is the second of a whirlwind three days. We are unpacking, then packing, going to the cleaners, shopping, trying to remember everything and endeavoring to get caught up on sleep. As I am saying this, I realize that this is not going to evoke a great deal of sympathy from any of you. I am excited about going to Bonaire on Monday for a month. The usual resort guests will not be there in October and so Mary Anne and I will have much more time with just each other which will be really good. The temperature will be about the same but because the wind will be much less, it will seem hotter. In October, they have a large sailing regatta and also the annual coral spawn (not nearly as sexy as it may sound). This happens at night and we have never been in Bonaire in October so we are anxious to see that.

I am still feeling excellent. I am thinking, just a walking miracle.....an answer to all the prayers from so many. Thanks....you have touched my heart and obviously God's also!!!

Joe

3 comments:

fia said...

have a good flight, and see you in a week, the same as Henk and Wilma. So you see some of the usual guests are there too.
I am looking forward to see and hug you both.

Caroline Stoufer said...

Hi Joe & Mary Anne (you world travllers!) -

Your trip to Bonaire sounds wonderful. Take a walk on ghe beach for me.

I amheaded to Prescott, AZ ti ivusg nt sutsters next week. We're going to ride the train to the Grand Canyon next Friday.

More later. Have a safe trip. So glad to hearr you're feeling well, Joe.

-Caroline Stoufer

PS More on my blog.

Caroline Stoufer said...

My last comment had some typing errors. I am headed to Prescott, Az to visit my sisters Suzie & Diane.

-Caroline