Monday, October 15, 2007

Good Divin'




We are still in Bonaire and although not cold at all the weather has been unusual for Bonaire. The last few days have been cloudy and lots of rain. The island only get 22 inches of rain a year and we got 2 1/2" on Saturday. As many of you know, I suffer from SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) which means that when the sun is not shinning, I am not in such a great mood. Saturday was about the third day that week that it was clooudy and I was pretty down most of the day. Sunday and today dawned sunny and nice and we went diving both days. Today we saw a Spotted Eagle Ray and I was able to get some nice pictures and Sunday for the second time we saw a Queen Trigger Fish (beautiful) and I also got lucky with the camera.
We are so blessed to be able to dive and see God's creatures that so very few get to see. The colors and variety anr unbelievable. I am not sure how one could doubt the existance of God with all the wonders of creation around.
Thanks to those who comment on the blog (Caroline above......we continue to pray for you). I so enjoy reading them.
Joe

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Dad,
your pics of the queen trigger are as good or better than any we found on the internet. I love the purples on this fish.

Lorre said...

Joe,

I do not believe I have ever seen a queen trigger fish - but your picture is definitely the next best thing! What a fabulous photo!!

I hope you have many more sunny days and great dives while you are there. I am glad to hear you are feeling so well!!

Lorre