Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year!

Ed & Jayne our next door neighbors came over for New Years Eve. We had cheese and meat fondue and they sat down to watch a dvd (Amazing Grace). About 9:00 p.m. Mary Anne woke me up to tell me that Ed and Jayne were going home. They were tired and obviously so was I. However, after they left I did stay up til about 11:30....those little naps can do you a world of good.

I had my last IPT treatment today at least for a while as we had for Bonaire next Wednesday. I will fly back alone on Feb 19th and have three treatments on the 20th, 22nd and the 25th and then fly back to Bonaire on the 26th for another five weeks.

We are busy packing and weighing suitcases. More difficult for us when the weight limit dropped from seventy pounds to fifty pounds. We always look like the Clampets when we travel. Four large suit cases, two carry ons, a dog and a computer plus a back pack....WOW! We are hopeful that Lucky, our new addition will be as good a traveler as Jake was. He would not make a sound in the five hour flight from Chicago to San Juan. Amazing!

Have a healthy and happy New Year!

Joe

2 comments:

Ben Pahlow said...

I miss you Joe. Hope you are well, know that you are loved. Please give my love to Marianne Ben

Ben Pahlow said...

I miss you Joe. Hope you are well, know that you are loved. Please give my love to MarianneBen