Thursday, September 21, 2006

Update for 9-21-06

We had a good day at Mayo Clinic today. Tests were on time althought the last one wasnt' til noon and Joe had to fast. Cath and I caught up on everything and played some cards. She won, by the way. We see the doctor tomorrow morning and we hope to get some hopeful news. We know the treatment for this type of cancer is not promising but we are praying that the nutrition program and the prayers will work a miracle. We rely on God's word that he cares for his people and we are grateful that so many of His people ar praying for Joe and me. One of our favorite verses is Phil 4 :13 -- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. That was also one of my Mom's favorites, and I learned it from her many years ago. Take care and don't give up on God. Whatever, we are going to make it. God Bless. Mary Anne

No comments: