Sunday, August 20, 2006

Update for 8-20-06

I have been overwhelmed and humbled by the number of cards and phone calls. The number of people that are praying for me has left me speechless....(can you believe that?). Your thoughtfulness has been a great boost to my morale. Know that I am feeling well. The next test will be a lung biopsy on Thursday the 24th. We see the Oncologist again on Monday the 28th and should have the results by then. I suspect that the results will dictate the treatment that they suggest.

Obviously, I have learned how to type in my blog AND post a picture!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Hi Joe,
Sounds like you're hanging in there with all the ups and downs and tests you're having. Keep up the good attitude.
Great picture!! We're thinking of you and keeping you in our prayers.
Love, Liz