Thursday, January 11, 2007

Update for 1-11-07

We are in Bonaire now! Except for a cold/flu that started when I got up Tuesday, we are doing well. So far Joe hasn't got it. We have found most of the food we need to survive down here and the kids are bringing the stuff we can't find. The weather, of course, is fine and we have already seen some of our friends from other countries. We will keep up the blog several times a week so you know that we are OK.
Thanks so much for caring about us.
God Bless
Mary Anne

2 comments:

Lorre said...

Hi Mary Anne and Joe,

I am glad that you have arrived safely in Bonaire. I hope that your trip was uneventful and that you get over your cold quickly and will be diving soon. I continue to pray for both of you and hope that Joe is feeling well. Please say hi to all our friends in Bonaire. I miss all of you and am really, really sorry that we cannot make it this year! Have a great time!!

Lorre

fia said...

Hallo Joe and Mary Anne,
Good to hear you are safely arrived on our Bounty island. I hope your health is getting better soon, the sun and temperature will do you good. Have a good time and hope to see you in a few weeks.
A big hug and kisses
Fia