Thursday, March 05, 2009

March 5, 2009

Hi Friends,
Well life goes on and this Saturday I leave for Florida to spend a week with my sisters. I am looking forward to that.

I have been doing aboout 6 dives a week, doing a lot of reading and visiting with friends. We had a dive this week where we saw our first green moray of the year and several other species that were unusual. Life is quiet on Bonaire and I like it that way after the year we had.

I have been back to the animal shelter twice and it is fun to watch the puppies grow each week. Several have been adopted already and you can really see the personalities developing already.

That's about it for me. Hope you are all looking forward to spring. Although the economy looks really dismal right now, worrying about it won't help so I try to just live one day at a time and be intentional about my spending.

Take care and God bless.
Mary Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Pam