Thursday, April 09, 2009

April 9, 2009

Hi Friends,
Well I made the switch. For those of you that are on my email contact list you will get an email telling you but my new email is maryanne80@att.net. This will save me quite a bit of money each month from my previous user so be sure and change it in your contact list. I will still get emails from comcast for 30 days but then it is kaput.

My first night as pack leader was tough. Lucky whined and barked for about two hours on and off wanting to be on the bed with me but I will endure. Just waiting for the first of the out of towners to arrive in about 45 minutes. That would be Michael and Heidi and kids. Karen and Mark get here tomorrow.

Have a lovely Easter. We had a presentation at the clubhouse tonight put on by our church members called. "Is it I Lord" having each of the 12 Apostles give a narrative of how they met Jesus and the impact he had on their lives. It finished with a depiction of them at the Last Supper like the picture and they held that pose for one full minute. It was very moving. It was a great start to this special Holy weekend.

I wish you all a blessed time with family and friends. Take care. Mary Anne

No comments: