Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23, 2007


Hey All,

Here is a Bass that I caught a couple of days ago in the little lake right behind the house. It's so great to be able to walk out the door and go fishing!!!

I went to see our regular doctor today....just for a checkup and to bring him up to speed. I had some blood work done about a week ago and had the results sent to him also. Everything was normal including all my liver enzymes. The only thing that was elevated at all was the CA 19-9 which was 54......which it has been for some time. I am still feeling excellent....praise God!

As Mary Anne said, this Friday we are headed to the family reunion....70 some....too many people. On Saturday I will play golf with two of my brothers-in-law. On Sunday, after lunch we will drive to our son Michael's in Hudson, Ohio. Heidi and the kids will leave earlier. Michael is doing a bike race around Bass Lake and so we will wait for him and then head out. On either Monday or Tuesday we will play golf with Michael, Connor (9 yrs), Mary Anne and I. Connor has gotten really interested in golf this summer and we have never played with him so that should be fun.

Thanks to all of you for your support and prayers.

Joe

2 comments:

Charles Nance said...

Joe & Mary Anne, it is so refreshing and exciting to see your enthusiasm and zest for life in the face of adversity. God is blessing you, and us through you and your uplifting communications. Although that fish story seems a little fishy to me, it looks remarkably like one I saw in your aquarium a couple of years ago. All is well here with both kids in college and getting ready to head back to Manhattan and Lawrence Ks in a couple of weeks. Enjoy your reunion. CHN

Kash said...

Dad,
It's so great to see that picture of you! You look great - healthy and happy. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Everyone here asks about you! You are missed...especially by me!
Love you,
Karen