Monday, August 06, 2007

Time Flies

Wow! I can hardly believe that it has been a week since I last "blogged". Last week I had my first IPT (Insulin Potentiation Therapy) from Dr. Ayer. I like him a great deal. He is very warm and willing to spend lots of time with you. He did the IPT himself which surprised me w bit. Dr. Lodi in Mesa has three full time nurses doing the "stuff". However, Dr. Lodi does much more than just IPT. He does vit. C, Ozone treatments, Kelation and general nutrient buildups. I had no side effects from the treatment. After IPT we met with a nutritionist for about and hour and one half. Seemed well versed in Vegan and Vegetarian eating. He is also a believer in Eating for Your Blood Type. By the way, do you all know that the word vegetarian is an old Indian word meaning "Bad Hunter". Just kidding.
Our pastor Earl asked me the other day if I could build him a platform for him to preach on. I built it and then tried to get it into two vehicles to get it to the club house. One of the vehicles was a van and we still couldn't get it in and it is only about 51" square. Today my neighbor who has a pickup helped us get it over there. YEA! I built a trap door in the platform so that when Earl's message goes longer than 25 minutes, the trap door opens, Earl disappears and we can then move along with the service. Noooooo, Earl is great and rarely speaks longer than 25 minutes. I gave a testimony in church on Sunday about my physical condition and that it was surely an answer to prayer. There are so many in the congregation who are praying for me. Thanks and blessings to all of you who are praying for me.
We spent last Monday and Tuesday with our son Michael and his family in Ohio. It was a great visit and on Monday, Mary Anne and I played with Michael and his son Connor who is 10. Connor did very well and look forward to playing with him when they visit us.
Enough for now!

Joe

No comments: