Monday, August 20, 2007

Time Flies Again

It's been a week (again) since I last put anything on the blog. I can hardly believe it. Mary Anne returned home safely outside of the sore neck she got from having to haul all her medals around. This Wednesday, Michael and his family from Ohio will be coming in to do the Chicago Triathlon. Michael has managed to goad his younger brother Kevin into doing the Tri with him. Should be something....I get tired just thinking about it.

I played golf a couple of times last week and I am incredibly inconsistant....100+ one day and high 80's the next....no clue as to what's going on.

There are already a number of responses to the "Celebrate the Life of Joe Coburn" event. I am humbled by the people who are coming from far away...Florida, Georgia, MO, etc. I am hoping that we will have good weather. Today is terrible with rain and wind....YUK! If we get a day like that we will be spending a lot of time at the bar.

To all those of you who are praying for me, THANK YOU! It is impossible for me to tell you how much that means to me.

Joe

No comments: