Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Dear Family and Friends,
Last year we thought it might be our last Thanksgiving together. Now here we are year later and Joe isn't feeling any worse than last year. What a blessing! We are gathered at Kev and Tracy's,(our youngest son) house in Bloomingdale and we have had a very relaxed day. We actually have three dogs with us and they are all dong well together.
Today brings to mind the verse from Jeremiah - For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Joe and I had a nice dinner out last night and talked about why he was still here and feeling well. We decided that there is still work God wants us to do together so we are trying to be open to what that is. Does that sound like bargaining with the Lord? We hope not but we feel truly blessed by the time we have had and hope we have a lot more.
Hope you all are enjoying a great Thanksgiving with family and friends. We continue to pray for all those who are praying for us. God Bless. Mary Anne
P.S. The new picture to the right is from our trip to Paris in September.

No comments: