Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15, 2008


Dear Friends,
Hospice was here today and Joe's vital signs remain the same as Friday although he is visibly weaker and less present to us each day. We have increased the medicine to keep him comfortable. Thanks for your phone calls. If I don't pick up it is because I forgot to bring my cell phone in the bedroom or I'm trying to nap. Last night was an awake night so I think I'll turn in early tonight if possible. There is not much else to tell today. We are 12 days from the wedding. Karen and Mark will be in a week from Wednesday if not sooner. Plans are finalizing nicely. Good thing I am not responsible for much. Take care and God bless. Mary Anne

1 comment:

Michael said...

I added the photo because it makes me thing of something in the distance Dad is headed for. Mom posts that he less present now every day and I thought this somehow depicts that. Also it is a sunset that dad would love.