Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thursday November 13, 2008

Hi Friends.
Well. hospice said today he is really declining fast which I saw in the last three days. He is very weak and can't walk to the bathroom anymore. He is becoming more short of breath with any exertion and he is running a temp. We have our son Michael and family in from Ohio now and Karen is flying in tomorrow. I have lots of support here and I got to cry with our two boys this afternoon after hospice left. My brother and sister are coming in this weekend as well as friends from Tennesee. Please pray that family gets here in time and that Joe goes peacefully. He is ready to meet his Savior. I hate to see him go but I know this is OK. Please don't send him any more emails because he doesn't check his email anymore. Take care and God bless. Mary Anne

1 comment:

Unknown said...

To all who read this....Joe is leaving us, thankfully he's in no pain, but Mary Anne is and needs each and everyone of us today and for years to come. I know you all know this, but I just had to say it. Jayne